CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I Forgot My Gambler's Heart

Extending Travel Warning: You need a gambler's heart.

Why? Because though you expect things to change while you are away, there are things you figure time and distance won't touch, but upon settling back into your life again you just might find---like I did---that some things you never wanted or expected to change have done just that.

So though you won't lose everything while away, be warned that there are hidden risks and unseen losses that you must be willing to accept when you climb on that plane.

Trust me when I say that the outcome will be worth it. After it is all said and done you will look back at the experience and realize that knowing the risks wouldn't have made much of a difference. Every minute and mile brought you closer to yourself and a mountain of cherishable memories. It's a worthy venture of the heart for those who are willing to take the risk!!!

0 comments: